


Wow! What a strange feeling. The Cardinals are going to the Superbowl! I never thought that would happen. When people ask me if I am an NFL fan, my response has always been, "No, because I am an Arizona Cardinals fan." I would never choose another team to root for, I would always be loyal to the Cardinals. But it is hard to be excited about it at all when your team goes 4 and 12 every year. So this has been a long time coming. How exciting!!
Somebody else in our house is happy about the Cardinals big victory....check it out:Heather's mom got those photos over the last couple days. Elise has really been smiling at us and making a lot of cute faces and sounds lately. And of course it was in response to the Cardinals holding off the Eagles for the big victory tonight (what a game, it was a thriller!). We are going to have to see if we can get her a little Cardinals jersey for the Superbowl. Maybe a little hard to find here in Michigan, but we'll see!