Monday, March 2, 2009

Camera Phone Moments

Do you ever have one of those "shoot I wish I had my camera!" moments? Recently I've had to use my camera phone for lack of better camera, and while the quality isn't the best, you gotta work with what you've got! So here's a few of those:

A really funny pin I saw in my mom's car, you can't really read it but it says "DRINK COFFE do stupid things faster with more energy


Out in Phoenix last week I could hardly miss a sunrise or a sunset.  And I was just bummed that I didn't have my camera because they were so amazing.  Much more "sweeping" than Michigan sunsets.  Almost every morning I woke up early to go jogging and enjoy the sunrise, and went on a walk to enjoy the sunset.  Here's a couple shots I took with the phone.





When my sister Kelly showed me her new truck, I almost fell over when I saw her trying to get into it.  Such a little girl and such a big truck!


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a picture with Zach from High School Musical.  I didn't really know who he was, but Holly (I think it was) said Madison would be jealous if I got my picture taken with him, so I went ahead and did it.  I meant to email it to Madison but never did.  Oh well.  Maybe she will check the blog!

When we visited our friends the Reimersmas last fall we went on a beautiful boat ride on the lake they live on.  I really wish I had a camera because the scenery was like something out of a magazine!  And the third picture is little Anna waving at me.



When Heather and I visited my mom and step-dad in Carlsbad, California last September, we saw one very amazing sunset while walking along the beach.  This was definitely one of those where pictures don't do it justice.