Thursday, July 30, 2009
Travlin' to AZ!
Yesterday something happened that just melted my heart. As I got ready to leave the house I waved bye to Heather and Elise. And for the first time, Elise waved back. I thought for sure it was a fluke so I waved again. And she waved again. I did it a third time. It was no fluke! Something so simple, and Heather and I were both just thrilled by it! Tomorrow Elise gets to go meet her Arizona relatives. We are traveling out there for my good friend Eric's wedding. Elise is going to meet her great grandma and grandpa out there, and her auntie Kelly who is just dying to meet Elise (and who is expecting Elise's little cousin Isla any day now!) On that note I am thrilled to see my beloved twin sister pregnant. And pretty soon I will have my first niece! Elise is also stoked to get to spend more time with Grandma Robin and Grandpa Buddy out there. We are really excited to see what her reaction will be to all the animals....especially the chiuhauas. No doubt there will be a video posting or two on here of Elise's response. Here are some recent photos.