Friday, December 3, 2010

Where's the Line for Jesus?

The airport in my hometown of Payson Arizona has a beautiful view of "The Rim" that our town is famous for. This morning I joined our pastor and fifteen or so other men to study the Bible at the airport restaurant. We were treated to this view as the sun came up and shown on the Rim.



And this is looking in the other direction over Payson



What a beautiful town I grew up in!

I was touched by a true story that Pastor Kraig shared, and I wanted to share it with you. I don't know where or when this happened, but I do know somebody wrote a song about it.

A father walked into a mall with his little son to see Santa Clause. Of course there was a line to see Santa Clause. The little boy said to his father "Daddy, where's the line for Jesus? Santa Clause gives me presents, but Jesus died for my sins. Where's the line for Jesus Daddy?"