A few recent pictures.....
I have one more week of flight training left. It has been a really awesome experience. The training that MAF has had the opportunity to refine over the last 50 years is very thorough and practical. It's also a ton of fun! I have never been more challenged in an airplane, and I feel like I'm learning tons of concepts.
Thanks to you who have been praying for what we should do about our four day mountain flying course coming up. This is a course where I go away for three nights to the central mountains of Idaho and practice on more challlenging airstrips there. The problem is it is right in the "red zone" of when our baby can arrive. Missing our baby's birth is not something I would ever want to happen. MAF has allowed me to sign up for the same course that is happening in June. So I will come back in June for a week (by myself) and complete the backcountry flying course. this won't delay our departure any, as our departure will be after that date anyways. We will still stay out here in Idaho to have the baby...due date is April 27th!
We have been really blessed by our friends Jason and Joselyn, Tim and Liz, (friends and fellow MAF'ers) and also the church we have been attending, who have provided us with more than we need for baby boy's short stay here in Idaho. It has been really touching to us to see people go out of their way like this to help us. It is really special to me to see the body of Christ in action like this.