As I write this....we are in the middle of an amazing tropical downpour. It's been raining hard already for a couple hours, with occasional thunder and lightning. Rain storms out here are amazing for sure and back home in the states there really is no comparison! We dont get any strong winds and hail like back home, but the rain is amazing. My friend/neighbor Jon said their trash cans were set out in their yard empty the other day. It rained hard that night, and the next morning their trash cans were full to the brim with water. Wow!
With this blog entry I'm "breaking the blog silence!" I know we havent posted many blog entries lately (I guess by we I mean I, since I am the one that usually does it!). Part of the reason is we had a really busy (and wonderful) January....with Heathers parents visiting almost the entire month. We had such a great time with them. I want to do a blog entry with some pictures from that, but there is something more pressing today.
A very special lady is having a birthday tomorrow!.....(March 2). So here's a few recent pictures of her....
At the beach
Doing her best Southern Bell impression in the kitchen
With her son
Reading to the kiddos...a night time ritual
On an evening stroll on the airport ramp
And with her family
Elise, Ian and I love you so much Heather! You're such a loving and wonderful mom and wife, you make us all smile ;<)