And this is from last valentines day. We had a really fun valentines. We got dressed up (as shown) and went to this neat little restaraunt downtown.
Heather gets kind of annoyed because I do this to her all the time....
This weekend Heather and I have an opportunity to watch a one year old....for the whole weekend! It is one of the babies that Heather nannys during the week. I haven't done anything like that before! I was telling my mom last night and she joked that if we do that she wouldn't get grandkids until even longer. I know it shouldn't be too hard though because Isabella (the little girl we're watching) is an abnormally content little baby. Should be fun. Next weekend we're heading to Missouri for Holly's graduation (Heather's sister) from college. Man how time does fly! We are excited because Holly is going to come up and live with us for the summer after she graduates. Here at school we have only three months left. Man how this year has just flown by. We are just starting to get into engines. This is the part everyone gets excited for. Engines are just fun to learn about and work on. We are going to work on teams to completely disassemble and re-assemble an airplane engine and get it running again. I feel very blessed to be getting this kind of experience.